There are some very good reasons why SGT is becoming so popular. Check out our list for why our SGT is so hot!
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and getting bored.
- Camaraderie – Those that train together, stay together! Sharing the workout enhances the experience for all the participants.
- More affordable – While private training provides our members with the most personal attention, you may find that SGT fits into your budget better and still gives you the attention you need.
- Motivation – What’s wrong with a little healthy competition? Working out alongside others will definitely push you to your limits and ensure that you get the max out of every workout.
- Fun – Yes, fun. When exercising with others, the energy of the group will keep you having fun each step of the way!
- Results – Bottom line, when you stick with a knowledgeable trainer and train with others, you are more likely to stick with it and therefore see great results!
Working in a group can really help push your results to a new level. Whether you have a group of your own that would like a specific time slot or you would like to join one, we can make it happen!